Tho months left to the official release date of Dragon’s Crown remastered Dragon’s Crown Pro for PlayStation 4. Atlus USA shares more trailer in attempt to seduce more potential player round the world. This trailer showcases the whole playable characters in battle action, inclusive the Sorceress, the Amazon, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Warrior, and the Wizard.
The art style by George Kamitani is surely seducing. He also sit the the director’s seat. And Hitoshi Sakimoto as the composer. In addition the worldwide sales of the original game reached 940,000 copies and received generally positive reception from critics.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will cost $49.99 USD and $64.99 CAD and came along with these new key features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.