After revealing some exclusive features for Playstation 4, Square Enix has decided to share some details for 2 of Dragon Quest XI. They are about two characters that you might have already seen. In fact, one of them is on this news’ cover. But still, remember these guys?
They made an appearance as this news‘ cover. For your information, it is about Dragon Quest XI‘s restricted play system, so you might want to check it out before getting the game. Now, let’s get back into those two characters details that was shared on this week Jump magazine.
Your mysterious martial artist that travels around the world for a certain purpose; an unknown one. Her moves consist of:
- Sexy Beam (Sex Appeal Skill) – Uses her beauty to emasculate monsters.
- Witch Nail (Claw Skill)
- Lightning Storm (Spear Skill) – Assaults an enemy with lightning from hell.
- Miracle Moon (Martial Art Skill)
The ol’ travelling merchant who is actually another mysterious person. Be careful with this old man, because he can cast advanced spells and do some martial arts. His moves consist of:
- Riger Crush (Claw Skill) – Peppers the monster with consecutive powerful blows.
- Null Baptism (Enlightenment Skill) – Takes away buffs from enemies.
- Revival Staff (Two-handed Staff Skill) – Revives a party member.
- Kazing – Revives one ally.
- Kazam – Massive dark damage spell.
- Kacrackle – Massive ice damage spell.