Square Enix just released a bunch of new information for the latest Dragon Quest crossover game (thanks via Gematsu). Through many trailers released about the game, you can find out about Dragon Quest Heroes II voice cast, ‘Monster Coin System’, multiplayer mode, and more gameplay footage.
Dragon Quest Heroes II Voice Cast
During the live stream event titled ‘Dragon Quest Heroes: The Live‘ recently, Square Enix announced the full voice cast for the game as below:
- Razel (voiced by Mirai Moriyama)
- Tereshia (voiced by Emi Takei)
- Cesare (voiced by Takayuki Yamada)
- Orneze (voiced by Nana Mizuki)
New Dragon Quest Characters
- Meena (voiced by Yoko Hisa)
- Torneko (voiced by Chafurin)
- Carver (voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto)
- Gabo (voiced by Mutsumi Tamura)
- Maribel (voiced by Aoi Yuki)
- Angelo (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya)
Returning Dragon Quest Characters
- Alena (voiced by Shoko Nakagawa)
- Kiryl (voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa)
- Maya (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Terry (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya)
- Jessica (voiced by Ayana Taketatsu)
Interview with Nana Mizuki (Orneze’s VA)
‘Dragon Quest Heroes: The Live’ Full Live Stream
Dragon Quest Heroes II Monster Coin System
The ‘Monster Coin‘ system from the previous entry is back! In Dragon Quest Heroes II, you can transform and fight as monsters by using transformation-type Monster Coins.
You can check several transformation in the gameplay trailers below.
Dragon Quest Heroes II Multiplayer Mode
Square Enix also announced the existence of multiplayer mode in the game. The ‘Multiplayer Battle Mode‘ will be added to the game via a free update. Additionally, some sub-scenarios and boss characters ‘Dragonlord’ and ‘Estark’ will be available via DLC.
Watch the multiplayer battle footage below.
PS Vita Gameplay Footage for Dragon Quest Heroes II
There is a fan ‘Premiun Hand-On‘ event for the game held in the Tokyo yesterday. There are some extensive footage for the PS Vita gameplay, which you can look below.
Bonus Dragon Quest Heroes II Trailer
Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End will be released for PlayStation 3 , PlayStation 4 , and PS Vita in Japan on May 27, 2016. There is no confirmation for the western release so far. Read more about the gameplay here.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody knows by clicking below: