Around three weeks ago, Square Enix they will be adding Free-to-Play version to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Today, the version is finally available to play. Unfortunately, it’s still a Japan only. But, you can watch the trailer below.
For a reminder, below is a rundown for the Free-to-Play version:
- In DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Free Edition, you can play part of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT for free.
- You can play online and offline battles with four characters, who change weekly. (Some game aspects differ from the full version.)
- Story mode is not available.
- You must be a PlayStation®Plus member to play online multiplayer mode.
- Free characters will be switched out after a fixed time.
- If you purchase a character’s starter pack, you can use them at any time, regardless of the current roster of free characters. (Even if you purchase a character, they will still be included in the lineup of weekly free characters.)
- There are two types of characters: the 28 from the full version, who appear in the weekly lineup for the Free Edition, and DLC characters, who won’t appear in the weekly lineup. Please be aware of this when purchasing starter packs.
- You can battle online against users from the full version.
- You can carry over your Free Edition save data to the full version.