Mateys! Here is another update from a well-known game developed by a well-known company too! You bet it will be very exciting.
Square Enix announced an update for their game entitled Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, which is a day-one update with its special features.
The game will launch the update at the same time as its release date for western region (North America and Europe), which is on January 30th. However, there is still no clear confirmation from the company that this update (day-one update) will be included in western release. Well, guess for now you can just enjoy the teaser from this update first then, mateys!
Here we go, special features that will be available in the update!
- New languages added. There will be English voices and subtitles for languages (English, French, Italian, German and Spanish). These subtitles and voices can be selected.
- Button Circle and X can be switched in the control settings via Options
- L1/R1 and L2/R2 also can be switched via Options.
- LV and C.LV experience points and Gil can be obtained in Room Matches.
- You may be given larger amount of Gil upon finishing the battles.
- There will be no penalties if you disconnected with an opponent before the pre-battle Briefing screen.
- You can raise Offline Class level easier than before.
The Online ID for opponent will be hidden in the voice chat when you’re matched up with them. However it will be displayed during Briefing Screen.
The game recently released its second beta, which can be read by visiting this link.
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT will be released for PlayStation 4 on January 30, 2018 in North America, January 11, 2018 in Japan, and in early 2018 in Europe. Read more posts about Final Fantasy series here.