NIS America‘s Disgaea 2 PC version gets release date! The game is due to launch at Steam on January next year.
This version will contain all contents from the PlayStation 2, PSP, and DLC version from Japan which are previously unreleased in the West. The features are as follows:
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
New to Disgaea 2 PC:
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: