Yangyang Mobile is currently collecting fund via patreon.com for their upcoming Dating-Sim Fantasy RPG Love Esquire planned to hit Steam/Itch. Wherefore, those who like sim games, romance, and RPG surely recommended to support Love Esquire.
Storyline, via Patreon.
In the fantasy kingdom of Caerulia, you are not a famous knight; but a good-for-nothing squire wanting to attain man’s greatest pleasure before probably dying in some war you don’t want to be in. There are five heroines to meet in four months – can you find happiness with at least one of them?
- Nameable Hero; because it’s your adventure!
- Five Dateable Waifus; you can never have enough! Each have their own unique personalities and backstories.
- Day-To-Day Management; allocate your time between waifu interaction and the squirely training of stats.
- Turn-based combat with a twist; you’re a lowly squire who won’t be useless for long! Assist your knight by healing and cheering him on, taunting enemies, and looting gold. Properly time these actions for maximum effect!
- Waifu Relationship Meter; she loves me, she loves me not? Track your current relationship progress.
- Serena’s Shop & Hugh’s Not-So-Shady Shop; purchase items that can help you in your quest for glory and love in Serena’s shop, or buy sketchy relationship advice from your “ever reliable” knight, Hugh.
- 11 endings; can you find happiness with your beloved waifu, or will you be forever alone?
- Over 16 locations and 45 CGs; intimately explore not only the fantasy world of Caerulia, but your waifus as well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Original soundtrack; with character and event themes.
- Comes with a special patch. ❤
Wanna get to the the characters? Here they are