Mateys! Are you a fan of dancing games? Well, here are several dancing games for you, brought by a well-known company and games too.
Atlus recently revealed the official release for their game Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night along with their new modes, box art and screenshots. These games are originally a RPG game that have their own story, but the company made the game as their alternative way to enjoy the game with several new experiences. Anyway, the games revealed several unique features and artworks too.
There are several new modes and features to be revealed in both games:
- Incredible sense of completion
- The two titles of the game (Persona 3 and Persona 5) are developed together. The result is that the games are available at the same time with similar release date.
- The company reveals dancer for each character that reflects Atlus by giving the character distinct motions
- Different choreography will be shown to show partner dances’ relationships
- You can choose a partner for each Fever
- The two games will be set in a familiar stage, unlike Persona 4: Dancing All Night that took place in an alternate world
- Hair colors and colored lenses can be customized according to your liking, accessories as well as other combinations are reserved
- DLC will be revealed for both games
- There will be a new mode to enjoy character interactions, new elements supporting the interactions too
If you are curious about the screenshots, here are the pics:
The Difficulties and Songs List
The Box Art
Those pics are revealed for the games in order to visualize the games’ features to you.
Both games also revealed the trailers for you, as shown by the video below:
Aside from those info, another game entitled Persona 4 Dancing All Night will not be available for standalone game. The game also will not get the Triple Packs like the games above (Persona 3 and Persona 5), but there will be DLC to make up for all of those exceptions.
Previously, the games revealed their screenshots and first looks too, and you can check it here.