Idea Factory is hitting its 25th anniversary, and they have a special game incoming for their loyal fans, Mega Miracle Force for Smartphones.
What’s so special about it?
You might know Compile Hearts is Idea Factory‘s subsidiary, though the child company have their own game series. Well, Mega Miracle Force will have characters from both parent and child company.
The game also has an interesting system called Mega Miracle Characters. It’s a characters fusion that allow you to fuse characters. For example, fusing Hiro from Spectral Force and Neptune from Neptunia series will result in Hirotune, as seen below.
Interesting combination, huh?
Moving along, although we haven’t get any trailer yet, Idea Factory has reveals some information about Mega Miracle Force.
A story of adventure, walking with you.
A vast world were numerous races exist.
A mysterious shining star sparkles in the blue sky of the western continent, “Planeptune.”
You are the protagonist who fell to the outskirts of Planeptune like a meteor, crashed and buried into the ground.
When you came to, there were two girls named Neptune and Noire standing before you.
The truth lost in memories. The guardian goddesses unable to transform into their goddess forms. And the battle of what caused it that awaits.
And the world known as the “Goddimension.”
A new journey of adventure where various thoughts intertwine, each seeking the future that they desire, is about to begin.
- Simple, but deep! A tactical simulation RPG. – Fight on a five-by-seven map while utilizing various attack types such as close range, long range, piercing attacks, knock-backs, and more. Each character has a “speed” stat that determines the order which they take action.
- Equip “Link Cards” with Illustrations from Each Title – The protagonist has a mysterious power that materializes memories in the form of “Link Cards.” Equip these cards to increase your stats and activate special effects and abilities.
- A Rich Scenario Set in the Hyperdimension – The scenario follows an original story set in the Hyperdimension. Characters that appeared in Compile Heart games will cross over in this new journey of adventure. Episodes focused on each character will also be added to the game via updates.
Do remember Mega Miracle Fore is a Smartphone game, and usually there’s a pre-registration going on for some time before the game’s official release. Its pre-registration is already started in the official website, with rewards as stated below:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – Stamina recovery items
- 20,000 pre-registrations – 50 Memory Gems
- 30,000 pre-registrations – 100 Memory Gems
- 40,000 pre-registrations – 150 Memory Gems
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Three-Star Rose (from Generation of Chaos)
If you plan on playing Mega Miracle Force, then you better go pre-registration now!