Good news for you who have been waiting for the localization of dungeon RPG Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain. You read it right. Give our thanks to NIS America who will make this to reality. Furthermore, NIS America modifies the title a bit become Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk.
Unlike the original which released for PS4 and Vita, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk will hit PS4, Switch, and PC via Steam. Equips with English and Japanese audio feature, as well as English and French text option.
Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain was first released in Japan in 2016 for the PS Vita and brought to PS4 in September 2017. With artist Takehito Harada whose work can be recognized in Disgaea and Phantom Brave.
NIS America also will market Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk limited edition for $79.99. Within the package you will get:
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk for PS4 or Switch
- Deck of Tarot Cards
- 4 Lapel Pin Set
- Hardcover Art Book and Bookmark
- 2 Disc Official OST
- Collector’s Box
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Announcement Trailer
Rundown via NIS America
Become the living book, Tractatus de Monstrum, and command a brigade of puppet soldiers as you navigate the twisting passageways of the labyrinth of Refrain.
When at your base, prepare for your journey by upgrading your brigade! Create new puppet soldiers, assign them different squads and formations, synthesize better equipment, take requests from townsfolk, and get assistance from Dronya in the form of Witch Petitions.
Once you’ve entered the labyrinth, be sure to search every nook and cranny as you jump over barricades, solve puzzles, and smash your way through walls to delve further and further downward in search of treasure and rare artifacts. But be careful, the more riches you obtain, the more vicious the dungeon becomes. Can you survive long enough to bring your haul back?
Fight past terrifying monsters by giving orders to your puppet brigade. Change their formation, use special skills, or call for an all-out attack! The battles you face will be challenging, so your success depends on your preparation and your strategy.
- A Massive Maze – Dive into the miasma-filled labyrinth as the Tractatus de Monstrum along with your brigade of puppet soldiers to smite monsters and uncover dark secrets.
- Fast-Paced Combat! – Strange creatures and traps of all sorts will stand in your path as you go deeper in the maze. Give orders to your army and crush them with special skills!
- Build an Undefeatable Army – Create your very own puppet soldiers, grant them a variety of different roles, and assign them to specialized squads to make your own unique brigade!
Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain is already available for PS Vita and PlayStation 4 in Japan. While Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk will be available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in the west this Fall.