If you are familiar with comics, or if you are fond of its adaptation, then read along. For those who are not familiar with them, feel free to read or skip this. Well, since you opened this content, you are bound to glance this post, anyway.
Publisher THQ Nordic along with developer Airship Syndicate decided to announce Battle Chasers: Nightwar. This turn-based RPG is the adaption from a comic entitled Battle Chasers. If you read the comic, you can play it now on available consoles, presumably available for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. This game will be similar to its comic, according to Steam. Further, you will read about the game’s manual.
- Classic turn-based combat. The new features are Overcharge Mana System and Battle Bursts.
- Dungeon, puzzles, secrets, your usual RPG. However, the dungeon will change randomly, and of course, traps.
- Chance to explore overworld. Overworld will be filled with rare bosses, monsters, encountering friends or enemies, randomly. Yep, lots of random.
- RPG with Action-oriented system. As such, this game is probably considered as Action-RPG too. Also, random encounters will help you exploit characters’ abilities. (Again, random).
- Choose your party, and empower them. You can build your party which consists of all rounder characters, offense-oriented or defense-oriented. The choice is yours, mate!
- Crafting system. You can create your own item for various purposes (healing, buff, debuff, upgrading weapons) by required items. Mix and combine to your hearts’ content!
Well, such is about the game’s manual (or should I say, overview?) Anyway, here is your reward:
Click to Enlarge