Yo Mateys! Here is a new info for you all, and will make you excited for the most part too!
Bluehole announced a new fantasy-steampunk MMORPG entitled Ascent: Infinite Realm (A:IR for short), for PC. The game is a combination of high fantasy, magical, and steampunk themes. Here is the trailer of the game:
Here are the game’s screenshots too:
Click to Enlarge
Well, the game will be localized to French, German, and English. Players will be able to enjoy fighting aerial combat with the theme Realm vs Realm.
Alright, now is the time for revealing the game’s overview: (according to Kakao Games)
Ascent: Infinite Realm takes place in a high fantasy steampunk world where machines and magic rule and everyone is dependent on flight to explore, travel, and conquer. In search of a new home, adventurers take to the skies using a wide selection of airships, vehicles, and flying mounts to traverse A:IR’s open, highly vertical world.
Several features offered by the game are as follows:
- Realm vs Realm Combat: you can use vehicles and mounts in the game to engage battle! Explore all kinds of machines, mounts, that are available to strengthen yourself and commence attack towards your enemies!
- Customize: You can design and customize your own machines, mounts, and mod several things. In this way, you may end up creating your own quests to conquer some areas.
- High fantasy steampunk world at your disposal.
- A fusion of classic and multi-dimensional gameplay which uses land and sky.
- 5 available classes
- Conquer the skies with A:IR’s Realm vs Realm mode and experience massive aerial battles.