Phoenix Wright‘s disciple is coming back! Capcom has announced a 3DS port for Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney! Originally released back in 2008 for Nintendo DS, the fourth entry of the popular courtroom series will be ready for 3DS as soon as this November for $19.99! As for what’s new in this latest port, check them out below:
- Upgraded visuals and features – Enjoy the game’s improved new look on Nintendo 3DS and use the system’s features to dust some crime scenes to search for fingerprints and examine certain objects in a full 360 degrees to uncover hidden evidence.
- Colorful cast of characters – Stars budding defense attorney Apollo Justice, and top prosecutor Klavier Gavin who is also a former guitarist and Apollo’s rockstar rival.
- Text skip options – Returning players have options to speed through in-game dialogue.
- Includes two versions – Switch between the Japanese and English editions for an “Igiyari!” or “Objection!” More than just an alternative language option, keen eyes will be able to spot some differences between each version’s localized backgrounds.
- Classic Ace Attorney Gameplay – Survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence in the Investigation phase before defending your client in the courtroom!
- Twisting plots and puzzling cases – Upon completing the first case, Apollo is asked to join disbarred attorney Phoenix Wright and work alongside Phoenix’s adopted daughter, Trucy. The pair go on to solve a series of quirky crimes including the theft of a noodle cart and the disappearance of a pair of magic panties!
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: