In the latest Famitsu issue, it has been confirmed that Akiba’s Beat will be released on October 13, 2016 in Japan for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The game will cost 7,200 Yen on PlayStation 4, and 6,200 Yen for PlayStation Vita. Also, if you get the first-print copy of the game, you will get DLC costumes, 7 character soundtracks, and also development documents.
Battle gameplay preview
Not only that, the latest issue of the magazine also introduced some new characters of the game (thanks, Siliconera).
Mysterious Black Market Seller
- Shareko Ube (CV: Rie Murakawa): A mysterious black market seller who appears in different areas. His goal is to destroy delusions and bring peace to Akihabara.
Akihabara Vigilance Committee
- Leader (CV: Katsuyuki Konishi): The leader of the Akihabara Vigilance Committee. His real name remains unknown.
- Akari Hozuki (CV: Eri Suzuki): 16-years old. Loves arcade centers.
- Aoi Hozuki (CV: Masumi Tazawa): Akari’s twin sister. Contrary to Akari, Aoi is calm and quiet.
Administration Bureau of Delusions
- Mikado Kurosaki (CV: Junichi Suwabe): Director of the mysterious organization known as the Administration Bureau of Delusions. He thinks that delusions are needed to further develop the world into a better place.
- Kasuga Yuuki (CV: Yasuaki Takumi): The general manager of the research office. He seems to be an acquaintance of Reiji and the others.
- Mari Tojo (CV: Rina Sato): The chief of the research office. She never breaks out of her calm manners, but seems to have some kind of relation with Reiji as well.
Conversation gameplay preview
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: