Are you into Moé stuff? Do you like tactical gameplay? MokyuSoft make Moékuri: Adorable & Tactical SRPG for folks like you! Want to play but unable to understand Japanese language? In fact, you don’t need to worry about that anymore, because Culture Select make the international version! Back on September, we cover news of this game making halfway through its goals. But now, this adorable Indie RPG Moékuri is available now on steam!
Not to mention the game will get its price 20% off (from $11,99 to $9.59) until January 2nd, 2017. Moreover, if you look into its steam page’s reviews section, you will see many positives response from players. Adorable and tactical, who hates it?
Furthermore, there’s a trailer, overview, features, and bunch of screenshots from the game. You can see it yourself on its respective section below.
In a world where “Creatures”, powerful beings of myth and legend, inhabit the land, girls with the ability to wield magic become “Masters”—summoners able to harness the power of Creatures to their command. Iruse Strenz is one such Master, a girl working hard to protect her village ever since the mysterious disappearance of her mother. The only clue to her whereabouts is a magical grimoire known as “Nursery Rhyme”—a tome full of mysterious symbols that no one in the village can even begin to decipher.
Together with her best friend Nika, Iruse spends day after day training her magic, but her mother is never far from her thoughts. One fateful day, a strange phenomenon occurs near the village which soon threatens everything that Iruse holds dear. Yet in the midst of it all, a path opens to the answers that she seeks…
- Solid grid-based tactical gameplay! Elemental defences, secondary summoning abilities, status effects, terrain modifiers, and more!
- 151 cute girls to summon into battle! 170+ characters in all!
- Collect, train and customize your team! Each girl fights differently! Enjoy a staggering depth of strategic variety!
- Unique art and sprites for all characters! No clone-army of recolors here!
- Fully voiced battle system brings combat to life! Even losing sounds lovely!
- 25 story stages! Make new friends, encounter new enemies, and face new challenges! Journey with Iruse and uncover the secrets of Nursery Rhyme!
- Seeking glory on the (moé) battlefield? Hard mode awaits those who clear the base story!
How do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below :