A new RPG will be announced for a certain console!
FuRyu recently announced their new project entitled Cry Star, a new action RPG as announced by V-Jump Magazine along with several announcements.
- Scenario: Naoki Hisaya
- Character Design: Riuichi
- Character Design & Modeling Art: ntny
- BGM: Sakuzyo
- Theme Song: Nagi Yanagi
- Opening Animation: Shaft
- Developer: Gemdrops
- Rei Hatada (CV: Reina Kondou)
- Mirai Hatada (CV: Sayaka Senbongi) – Rei’s sister
- Mephis (CV: Shiori Izawa) – A straitlaced manager of limbo
- Pheles (CV: Rika Tachibana) – An emotionally unstable manager of limbo
After being drawn into limbo and killing her sister, Rei takes on the role as an agent of the demons to fight their enemies. She made a deal with the devil and will use tears as her weapon to reap souls. The battlefield takes place in the world of the afterlife. You’ll work your way to the bottom of this world where the souls wander. By shedding tears in this world, the “Last Grasp” are purified. With mental growth comes “Mental Armor.” The Last Grasps will follow the girls as they defeat enemies. Rei’s hatred for herself and struggles are the source of her own Mental Armor.
By these explanations and a little bit story overview, the game is expected to be interesting. One more thing, the game is planned to be sold for 7,980 yen. Some updates will come later on, so stay tune and be patient!