Bandai Namco shared more news regarding Accel World vs Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight. It is said that Accel World vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight is connected to Sword Art Online: Lost Song! Therefore, the story takes place in the world of ALfheim Online where you can fly around it as much as you please.
There’s already a teaser trailer regarding this game back in October. We already covered that update as you can see here.
Below is newest list of characters (with voice actor) who will appear in the game:
- Kirito – Kirigaya Kazuto (CV: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka)
- Asuna – Yuuki Asuna (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
- Leafa – Kirigaya Suguha (CV: Taketatsu Ayana)
- Lisbeth – Shinozaki Rika (CV: Ayahi Takagaki)
- Silica – Ayane Keiko (CV: Rina Hidaka)
- Black Lotus – Kuroyukihime (CV: Sachikawa Misawa)
- Silver Crow – Arita Haruyuki (CV: Yuki Kaji)
- Lime Bell – Kurashima Chiyuri (CV: Aki Toyosaki)
- Scarlet Rain – Kozuki Yuniko (CV: Rina Hidaka)
The battle system is unique because you can fight both on sky and ground with 3-man party just like in Sword Art Online: Lost Song. Furthermore, you can switch between your party member as you fight off your enemies. Thus, Bandai Namco called this battle system GS Active Change Battle with GS stands for Ground-Sky.
As for the plot, they hardly reveal anything at all. Currently, we only know that ALfheim Online is under maintenance while Kirito and party are adventuring. Notice Yui strange behavior with she running off, they decided to pursue her. Suddenly, a mysterious dark machine avatar named Black Lotus attacks Kirito. And that’s all.
Because of its lack of details regarding the plot, we’re pretty sure they will give more details about in the near future. So stay with us.
Accel World Vs Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight will be available for Playstation 4 and PS Vita in 2017.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: