Atlus released a new video recently to ensure fans that Persona 5 is definitely coming on April 4, 2017. Featuring Will Chan (Atlus PR representative) and Lauren (Atlus marketing representative), the new video shows the inside of Persona 5 ‘Take Your Heart’ Edition.
The premium edition includes the following:
- “Sounds of Rebellion” soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer Shoji Meguro in a CD wallet featuring Persona 5 artwork.
- 4″ Morgana plush: Morgana the cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but is also a member–and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4″ plush of Morgana.
- “The Aesthetics” 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PlayStation 4 will come specially packaged in a Steelbook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- Shujin Academy school bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in Atlus’ history, the entirety of the ‘Take Your Heart’ Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
On the other hand, the steelbook edition of the game includes a copy of the game, an exclusive steelcase (which is also included in the ‘Take Your Heart’ Edition), and also a skin for your PlayStation 4 controller (also included in the standard version).
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: