After releasing an introduction trailer of its characters, Mistwalker released another trailer showing the gameplay of Terra Battle 2. Not only that, pre-registration campaign was also announced.
The trailer shows the new area map feature, which allows player to explore and set up their party formation before battles. Combat, boss battle, and cutscenes are also shown in the trailer.
As mentioned earlier, a pre-registration campaign for Terra Battle 2 was also announced. Pre-registrations can be done on the official website of the game. Players will be given rewards after hitting certain pre-registration milestones.
- 10,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 20,000 pre-registrations: Bluebird
- 30,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 40,000 pre-registrations: Field Item Set
- 50,000 pre-registrations: Sarah’s sword
- 60,000 pre-registrations: 3,000 Ahn Coin
- 70,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 80,000 pre-registrations: Khem’s Staff
- 90,000 pre-registrations: Anti-energy and Fores Seed
- 100,000 pre-registrations: Golden Bird
- 120,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 140,000 pre-registrations: Sarah’s Garb
- 160,000 pre-registrations: Pact of Resolve Ticket
- 180,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 200,000 pre-registrations: Kimihiko Fujisaka will create a RNA recoded version of Samatha, which will be added to Terra Battle 2 as a new Guardian.
- 300,000 pre-registrations: Tetsuya Nomura and Hironobu Sakaguchi will work together to make a new Terra Battle 2 Guardian.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: