Mateys! Here is new update about a certain game with its latest project! I assume you already know the game itself since it is well-known among us.
Famitsu recently released the information about Bandai Namco‘s game God Eater 3 which explains about time-skip and other information. The information is the interview of the game’s General Producer Yusuke Tomizawa and General Director Hiroshi Yoshimura. Below are the interview’s main points:
- The team wants to apologize for the empty space of three years that went on after the release of God Eater 2: Rage Burst.
- After the release of God Eater 2: Rage Burst the staff thought over the charm of God Eater and what the players want. The team accepted that there’s quite a gap between what is truly wanted from the fans and what God Eater is as of now.
- In addition to looking for ways to evolve the series, Bandai Namco looked into marketplace possibilities abroad, as God Eater 2: Rage Burst and God Eater Resurrection were both well-received outside of Japan.
- That feeling that was first felt in God Eater, the enjoyment of fighting enemies in speedy fashion, is something the team believes need to make a return now.
- In chronological order, God Eater 3 takes place after God Eater 2: Rage Burst.
- The stage is set in a Fenrir Headquarters, but the Fenrir Headquarters that existed in God Eater 2: Rage Burst has already collapsed.
- The world will see a major change from what we’ve seen up until now, and we’ll see those changes that have even affected the God Eaters.
- The game is being developed with console as the base. It is being made on PC and will then be put on console.
- God Eater 3’s multiplayer is being evolved with the thought of making it easily enjoyable in a way that suits the current generation.
- About ways to play other than 4-player multiplayer the possibility is there.
- All fields are being made from scratch.
- The fields offer seamless traveling and will come in larger areas than ever. The company is preparing fields that will give you a sense of its vast width more than anything we’ve seen from the series. There are many fields with variation in elevation.
- In God Eater 3 we’ll encounter enemies with different characteristics and abilities from Aragami, and will even devour players.
- When these enemies devour players they’ll enter a super powered-up stage, and will be extremely dangerous to the other players.
- Up until now the composition was God and mankind, but they’ll see some ambiguity with the protagonist that was shown wearing a bracelet on both arms. Think of it as a God-eat-God world.
- In addition to the dual-wield God Arcs, there will be a new kind of God Arc that is different from the system we’ve had up until now.
- Furthermore, other new elements are also being added, and you’ll need them to take on powerful enemies.
- The smartphone RPG of the series entitled God Eater: Resonant Ops tells a story that takes place between God Eater 2: Rage Burst and God Eater 3. However, it doesn’t mean that you need to play it in order to understand God Eater 3.